Frank’s legislative accomplishments and challenges.
YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Frank needs your help.
Frank’s progress made:
- Ten bills enacted into law including three incorporated in other bills. Currently has four bills which passed in the House and now in the Senate.
- Cosponsored well over 20 other bills that have been signed into law in the past three years. He is known for financial reforms, transparency, and accountability in spending,
- $319 million transferred in 2019 to a reserve fund as protection against lean times, while restricting as much as possible liberal spending of a Democrat administration.
Major actions pending:
- Auditor General Enforcement Act
- Lean Government Efficiency Act
- School Property Tax Elimination
Keys to restoring fiscal integrity:
- Reelecting Frank in 2020
- Maintaining Republican control of the legislature
- Your support in spreading Frank’s message and securing public backing for his Financial Rescue Plan.
On Tuesday, November 3, 2020, Reelect Frank Ryan
for Pennsylvania State Representative - 101 District
LET'S B FRANK! - News & Updates
If the pandemic of 2020 has done anything, it has pointed out serious flaws in our laws and our process of interpreting the PA Constitution. ...
Right of self determination
COVID-19, the coronavirus, has perhaps done more to underscore the concerns that our citizens have about their rights as citizens of the United States ...
The silence of the Lamb
The silence of the Lamb as Biden abandons Americans and allies in Afghanistan ...